Do you have algae eaters?

vantgE

Do you have algae eaters?  

240 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A chocolate pleco, tentatively id as a gold spot pleco, around 6 hillstream/Burmese border loaches, a twig catfish, and 100+ assorted corydoras, and 3 SAES, had a south American bumblebee catfish but gave it to my niece lol

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have 2 common Plecos 11", and 8", 9 Bn plecos, 1 spotted Highfin, 1 rubber lip Pleco, 1 clown Pleco (non algea eater), 2 Golden Algea eaters, 4 Corries, And yes the Plecos poop big time, especially the 2 big Commons, I have Vacummed out a strand that was over 3 foot long.

I had to select other. I have more plecos than I can shake a stick at. 4 types of ancicstris and another creation I have been working on. Best algae eaters out there. I have 150 or so.

Breeding groups of non algae eaters I have on the go right now are l-066, l204, l-134. All have fry growing out.

I have the "fishclubgirl" cat named Maddie.. Oopsy, I thought you meant algae pellet eaters... Had to hide them from her(she's on a diet)....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Dude at Gold's Aquarium convinced me to get a Clown Pleco a week ago. It's like not having a Pleco at all. Haven't seen him since I put him in. Just a lot more poop around. Honestly not sure I'll keep him at this point. Might look for a trade and find something a little more active and... visible!

Edited by robwhughes