Doing Some Work In The Fish Room

jeremoose

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another fish room picture and a question:

jeweleggs.jpg

Are those possibly eggs above the Jewel cichlid on the moss ball there? Impossible to get a good picture.

They WERE eggs, and we had the pleasure of watching them hatch. Now we have wrigglers!

• 3 weeks later...

Please ignore the ugly pink ship and tunnel as well as the fake log on the 70g pics... Just trying to provide the non-breeding jewels as many hiding spots as possible :P

You know... With all that lush greenery, it's almost easy to overlook those atrocities! :P

Please ignore the ugly pink ship and tunnel as well as the fake log on the 70g pics... Just trying to provide the non-breeding jewels as many hiding spots as possible :P

You know... With all that lush greenery, it's almost easy to overlook those atrocities! :P

ALMOST, lol.

Nice Looking tanks

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Good news! The 20g BN breeding operation has been a success, have a ton of BN fry now. Hopefully I can get a clear picture tonight to prove it :P

Thats awesome! My LF male just dispatched ANOTHER female (my only LF female :( ) and the eggs are gone with no sign of fry....

The little BN babies are making their way out of the cave already!

bnpleco.jpg

You can KIND of see them feeding on an algae tab in the middle of the picture. Anything I need to watch out for or make sure of at this stage in their development?