Another New Member!

Parker

Hey all, thought I would say hello.

I'm new to fish keeping, I just got involved a week ago when my wife bought me a 20 gallon for my b-day. It was a great gift, I feel like a kid again.

So far I have:

3 - Zebra Danios

3 - Painted Tetra's

I'm not to sure what else I will add once the tank has cycled.

One question though, how do you keep yourselves in check with this hobby! I already want more tanks, but thought better of it untill I get fully acquainted with the hobby.

Regards

Parker

I'm new to fish keeping, I just got involved a week ago when my wife bought me a 20 gallon for my b-day.
I'm not to sure what else I will add once the tank has cycled.

Welcome aboard. If you just started and already know what cycling is, you are further along than most people out there shopping at the pet shops. :)

I think it may be my better half I need to keep in check. She wants them to be my fish, but she wants "me" to have a large SW tank. I'm no where near ready for one ha! But she has it all planned out, we have an empty 25' wall in the basement rumpas room that she thinks would look perfect with a couple of big tanks! :unsure: Not for some time I'm afraid..I want to make sure I keep enjoying the hobby as much as I already have.

I look forward to picking all your brains..

Regards