Ace Fall Auction

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Busiest 5 days of my life, but after missing the last auction (first one I've missed in a decade), I told everyone that I'm not missing THIS one! I managed to get almost the whole day off!! :w00t:

I'm up..and ready to head out the door for the drive up!

Wait....where's my coffee? ;)

Probably in your hand or on top of your car....

I bid on quite a few items, but only came home with a pair of Melanotaenia herbertalexrodi. Rainbows and Cory's seemed to be getting good prices, aside from Paul's monster Anubias (which was still a bargain @ $85), most people stole the plants!

I got some new naja grass as mine is covered in hair algae, some shrimp and some kribs. Not too much I was interested in this time. I was hoping to find some new crypts but all there was was a few wendtii.

I'm pretty sure there were enough albino BN plecos to eat all the algae in the world!

I got me a bunch of orange shrimp, Albino BN Plecos, Curviceps, Blue Wag Platies, another multie to add to my small colony...and I think that's it.

Prices for the most part seemed healthy to me...I got slightly distracted a couple times and lost out on some items...next time though..ooooh they're mine. muhahahaha.