Pvc Fittings In Calgary

Ron

Hello,

I'm trying to recreate a bell siphon that I puchased for my aquaponics system and I am looking for a place in Calgary that might carry all of the components, anyone know of the best little PVC place in Calgary?

Thanks,

Ron

I like Rona on Macleod Tr. better than Homedespot. I find that the plumbing section is more organized and it is easier to find parts. They have a sample of the fitting displayed on the shelf so that you don't have to dig through the boxes to see what the part looks like. It also seems like Rona has a better selection than Homedespot... at least compared to the HD at Shawnessey. I always end up at HD just because it is close to my place though.

Hello,

I'm trying to recreate a bell siphon that I puchased for my aquaponics system and I am looking for a place in Calgary that might carry all of the components, anyone know of the best little PVC place in Calgary?

Thanks,

Ron

Give Amre Supply a look see. I've bought assorted pieces from their Manchester Rd location in the past and always had great service and price.

Home Depot, Lowes, and Rona are your best for most sizes up to 1". If you need to get into anything larger and more selection then that, try some of the plumbing suppliers. Im a Plumber so i normally buy everything through our suppliers. Its alittle harder for the average person to do that.

• 4 weeks later...

Right across from Big Al's is a plumbing place that had everything I needed. One stop shop instead of checking all over. I also went to Western Pump just off Barlow cause it was closer for me (in Okotoks)

I have a few projects for the xmas season and will be going to Western Pump again for sure!!

I'll just second some stores...

Bulkheads - Concept Aquatics. Pretty close to cost pricing.

Regular pvc fittings - Lowe's. Relatively cheap union ball valves too.

Irregular stuff and FLEX PVC - Western Pump. Be nice and they will often do contractor pricing.