February Auction

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Here are some guidelines.

http://www.edmontonfish.com/auction/

It is always a good idea to not feed the fish at least two days before the auction.

Use good judgement when determining how many fish to put in a bag.

Be sure to label your bags. Your membership number followed by table number. (Table number from 1-20), eg. 345-09 where 345 is your membership number and 09 is table 9.

If you are selling equipment be sure to mark whether it is working or not, if it is not labeled then it will be sold as parts.

There just might happen to be some plants like trident java fern as well as spiky najas grass that fell into my suitcase in the US.. I said "might"....

Unfortunately I am going to miss it for the first time in 3 years.....off to Palm Springs for a week of golfing

Sounds like your priorities are askew.

I'd have a tough time too. One of the best days of my life, I saw the 18th hole at Pebble Beach and toured the Monterey Bay Aquarium. Too bad there wasn't a good shoe store. :lol::lol:

Banner here says 10am start but everything else says 11am. Can someone from ACE please confirm the time?? I think I have the mr.fcg in tow and he's not as e-fishent as me....