Calgary Spring Auction

fairdeal

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the hotels in this area look truly sketchy. I drive by them on my way to work each day. The ones up by Canada Olympic Park or down by McMahon Stadium may be your best bet.

Edited by Nyasa

All the hotels in this area look truly sketchy. I drive by them on my way to work each day. The ones up by Canada Olympic Park or down by McMahon Stadium may be your best bet.

Thanks, this is what I was looking for!

Montgomery Community Hall

5003 - 16 Avenue NW

Auction starts at 11am and runs till everything is sold

BUMP

Oh no same start time as Nascar race from Bristol TN.decisions,decisions.

So.........what'd ya get? I got a bag of C. fasciata Fowi Village. 2 Cory Afolfoi, and Cate ran up and said Jorg had left a box for me. I was so excited! Until I opened it and remembered I had asked that for 6 Apisto Elizabethe, no free fish from Harold and Jorg. Lol.

Had a good time. Spent more time yapping than listening to the auction. Missed out on quite a bit but hey. I have enough already.

Wish I had bagged up a few BN plecos as they were popular. I also wish I had known you could put a reserve price on them, as u would have brought a whack of juvi l-134 and l-066 plecos with me. Next time I guess....