Suffering From M.T.S.

Vapor

Today I awoke and discovered I am suffering from M.T.S. Otherwise known as Multi Tank Syndrome. Yesterday I had a 27 Gallon lively little community tank and all was good. Today sitting beside it is an empty 90 gallon. I didn't even feel the symptoms start to occur. Now I need to figure out what to put in it. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Just nothing agressive (that was what I had to promise the little woman to get this).

You need to quickly treat this with a heavy antibiotic dose of 75 gallon, plus two smaller doses of 55gallons each, and several small doses in varying amounts of 20, 15, or 10 gallons. (make sure you use some 20high and some 20 long just to get the full effect).

I'm afraid if that doesn't work, you might need to pull out the big guns and go after it with a 180 gallon. :o

Thanks goodness! I thought I was the only one that the little men in white with butterfly nets were going to come after! I'm up to 12 tanks, (we've already moved out some livingroom furniture to make room for fish tanks!) and I just commited (should be commited? :unsure: ) to another 5 from someone who just redesigned their fishroom and has a bunch of tanks he doesn't need!

I may be committing the cardinal fish-keeping sin...

I have more tanks empty than I have full!!! :shock: