Big Als Closing Down

Big Als Calgary is having a closing down sale.

For the past two years we have been locked in a legal dispute involving our property manager over our lease, we lost the case. Two years of very high legal bills have forced the owners to shut the doors forever. Big Als would like to thank all of the customers that have supported us over the years. The close out sale is effective today Feb 28 2005.

Everything is being liquidated including store fixtures, and equipment.

If anyone has any questions feel free to drop by the store.

Thank You

Brodie

Sorry to hear that. Feel bad for the guys and gals that work down there. Why not just move to another location? Maybe they will do that later on. Chums and now Big Als...hopefully no more. Thanks for letting us know. What day do the doors actually close FOREVER?

Yeah I'm going to go tomorrow morning first thing and buy everything in the store, so you all can buy it from me for 5% more ;-) Is now a good time to tell everyone about my new store opening up for 1 week only, Hideo Aquatics?

-Hideo

For the past two years we have been locked in a legal dispute involving our property manager over our lease, we lost the case. Two years of very high legal bills have forced the owners to shut the doors forever. Big Als would like to thank all of the customers that have supported us over the years. The close out sale is effective today Feb 28 2005.

Thank You

Brodie

I do not sympathize with them. This is probably the consequence of their poor business practice. Good luck with the liqudation ...

P.S. Perhaps, you can answer potential questions here, rather than asking people to come to your door for that purpose.

Ho Humm

Most prices have been marked down 25% (such as fish). We bought some stuff but there is still quite a bit left

A few things are marked down to 50% (such as backgrounds).

I suppose we are spoiled with buying up so much of Chum's stuff and Riverfront's two for one sales :D

There is lots left for the bargain finder

Dave

Thank You

Brodie

I do not sympathize with them. This is probably the consequence of their poor business practice. Good luck with the liqudation ...

P.S. Perhaps, you can answer potential questions here, rather than asking people to come to your door for that purpose.

How about tank stands and SW live rock? When is the sale until?

BTW Milan, most people don't say "if you have any questions feel free to drop by the store, phone us, e-mail us, and maybe even post on AlbertAquatica so we can answer your questions."

Most people don't join Alberta Aquatica to see if they can make a few extra dollars by selling off their remaining stock because they are closing. Chums closed and they STILL come back and say hello to the members here, instead of joining and making ONE post to see if they can make more profit.

Good riddance.