my festaes

cichlidkid

well here are some new pics of my wild festae pair. sorry the pics are crap, I blow with a camera. the fish arent looking their best right now because the tank is over stocked but I should have a new 110 up and running withing the week.

o yea and I have had people asked if the photos are enhanced and/or photoshoped, no they arent, its just a normal digital camera and im not even using any fancy setting, just up close picture, auto flash and auto exposure.

fabricart005.jpg

fabricart003.jpg

fabricart002.jpg

fabricart001.jpg

fabricart004.jpg

The pair are BA isn't as nice as cichlidkid's but that might just be becuase they are stressed in a BA tank

true but mine are stressed out in a 90 gallon tank with a 11 inch jag a 10 inch midas and a 7 inch green terror

dont judge :(

my mom gave away my other tank to my aunt, but now I have the 2 new 110's

the male is 8 inches and the female is 6ish

You must be doing something right to keep all those fish alive in a 90! The festae pair that I had (and traded to Big Als Edmonton) were together in a 90. The male ended up over a foot long, and the female was pretty damn close. They spawned every three weeks for months.