My early b-day present

finaddict

Here it is-------

my husband also bought me a coralife pro dual hqi metal halide light set up too//

after transfering contents of my 6og and movign tanks here and there, spilling water, broken backs, modifieing the hood...etc it is set up .I am going to learn to hock up some fans for heat.

still need to rearrange rocks

img2810largeey1.jpg

just moonlights on.

img2815largeim9.jpg

Good Lord, Connie, that is absolutely gorgeous. Love the new clam and the tank looks great. How many gallons is that baby? Where do I get me some of these "moonlights" for the 26 gallon you sold me last weekend? Then I can watch it all night as well as all day!

I should not even be speaking to you, as you are a saltwater pusher and got me addicted to this very expensive hobby, but I am so darn happy :D I shall forgive you this time.

Let me know if/when you are selling anything salty, and I will be on the doorstep of the "House of Blue Light" in no time!

Karen

The tang is incredible as well. Thanks so much for the helpful and useful links! I am starting to think I had better slow down and do some planning as I only have 26 gallons to play with.

Some thoughts on your reef tanks: :D :thumbs: :drool:. I think that about covers it!

Lucky girl! it looks splendid. :drool: