Daily Aquarium Photos

Slough Shark

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too! Beautiful fish and pics. What kind of camera are you using? I see some of the pics are blurred up a bit, and I can definitely offer some tips on that if you want to read em:

1. Get something sturdy to set the camera on when photographing (a tripod is ideal), otherwise set you camera on High-speed Continuous Shoot (if possible). This will eliminate the blur caused by you shaking the camera.

2. Make sure your glass is clean inside and out (my weakest point lol- laziness), this is a fairly large factor as your camera may have trouble focussing on the desireable subject if there are distractions in front.

3. Turn off your filter if it creates a current, this one was most recently learned for me. It will reduce the bubbles and other floating objects from the water that might obscure the view.

4. Turn off the room's lights and turn on the lights in your tank, probably the most obvious one. Otherwise you'll likely get a reflection off the glass from the main light in the room.

Hope this helps!

Taylor