too close to TV ?

catshanon

If they got stuck watching "Barney" or something then there could be definite issues

LOL

Stacey

Stacey you don't like the big ole purple guy....

Oh you must love his singing...hehe

Lana

PS my kids grew up on him...lol

I used to have my tv sitting right next to a tank on my dresser. I never noticed any problems.

The only issues you might have is that the lights get very hot and the TV box sitting on top also produces heat. So the TV box might get too hot or get damaged.

But unless you are listening to the TV or stereo VERY loud and vbriating the heck out of the tank, it should be fine.

Just don't put on the Soaps, or too many reallity shows

Just don't put on the Soaps, or too many reallity shows

So...the Soaps will affect water quality??? Can you rectify this problem by adding extra prime before you start watching?

-roll-

I never thought this will turn out into such a hilarious conversation. I was thinking that the fishes will get stressed due to the noise from the TV. I guess any sudden noise will spook them, but I guess they got used to the timing of the TV shows ....

Well it seems my cichlids LOVE Survivor because the jewels had fry during the last survivor and now my yellow has babies in her mouth. Maybe the theme song reminds them of home??

I think i might break out my Anime DVD's because my koi stopped eating like pigs when YTV cut back on the amount of Anime they show every week.

Hmm well at least maybe now i can eliminate unplanned pregnancy in my cichlids by restricting next seasons watching to my bedroom.

Hope this might help

Lisa