ACE Fall Auction

Qattarra

:unsure: Ummmmmm Okkkkkk :unsure:

Urban Dictionary

roshambo

A game; to kick each other in the balls over an object, last one standing wins

Master of Puppets Posted Yesterday, 09:41 PM

Sout park version is the best lol. I love how cartmen threatens everyone with kicking them righ' in the nuutz even his mom haha.

rED O post Today, 05:59 PM

I don't want a 5' tank. but I will kick you in the balls for fun thumbup.gif

This Is Whats Wrong With The Youths Today !!!!

Edited by The-Influence

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All right guys tone it down, this is a family forum with younger children on it.

No need to e-mail the list of items prior to auction anymore?

Yes, you still need to email Michael Pham, letting him know how many lots you will be bringing, and it's supposed to be 2 weeks before the auction - if you just try to drop off, there may not be enough space due to the 500 lot limit.

Edited by jvision

Yes, you still need to email Michael Pham, letting him know how many lots you will be bringing, and it's supposed to be 2 weeks before the auction - if you just try to drop off, there may not be enough space due to the 500 lot limit.

ops.... :blush:

There is still time. I emailed him yesterday for mine :smokey: Its just a first come, first serve basis. So its best not to wait until the last minute.

There is still time. I emailed him yesterday for mine :smokey: Its just a first come, first serve basis. So its best not to wait until the last minute.

I sent Michael an e-mail. I'll be there when the doors open lol

i'm hoping i can make it! gotta line up a kid wrangler first, lol.

i'm not an ACE member yet i know, i know! you're all sitting there going " :huh:, i am :o" lol. soon soon. any chance i might bring snails if i promise to sign up and pay for membership at the auction??

I'm pretty sure you can't become a member and have lots at the auction. You have to be a member prior to the auction.

If you go to the ACE website (they have a banner on AA), you can find Michael Pham's email. It might be worth sending him an email to find out if you can do it all in one fell swoop.

I need a big tank but transport is a problem so if i happen to win the bid for one of the larger tanks could someone possibly help me get it to NE edmonton??? I'll help pay for gas too.

I'll be bringing in some Electric Yellow fry

Hornwart

Maybe some Potassium Permanganate??????

Hope to see you all there.

L

Guest Master of Puppets
I need a big tank but transport is a problem so if i happen to win the bid for one of the larger tanks could someone possibly help me get it to NE edmonton??? I'll help pay for gas too.

I'll be bringing in some Electric Yellow fry

Hornwart

Maybe some Potassium Permanganate??????

Hope to see you all there.

L

I might be able to help im bringing my truck

Do the fall auctions generally have more items than the winter ones?

I haven't noticed that the fall auctions have more items. Usually the auctions are at, or close to, the 500 lot limit. Each auction is definitely different in what they offer. Sometimes there are tons of plants, or tons of africans, or tons of livebearers, but I haven't noticed that it has anything to do with the season.