Many Longtime Members Still Here?

I was invited to join Alberta Aquatica in the spring of 2004 and became member #80 on 26 Jun 2004. I was somewhat skeptical at the time as I belonged to a much larger forum on the Internet. I have been pleasantly surprised over the years and this is one of my favorite sites which I check every day or two.

I am just curious, of the first 100 people to join, how many are still active today? (Say, have posted at least once in the last 30 days). Any way of searching to find that out or is it confidential?

Edited by punman

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just hit the- My assistant- tab right beside the view new posts button near top right hand corner and then click top 20 posters and you can go through those pages to see number of posts and last time members visited this forum ---

If you go to the members search, on the second line of search options you will see a drop down window that says by member name. Click on that and change it to Join date and then hit search, it will give you the members in the order that they joined. After that if you view their profile it will tell when they were last active. If you click on view posts it will show you their posts in descending order. If you want to see their member you have to open one of their posts. It's a long process, but the only way I can figure it out.

Hope this helps.

i joined in 05 dunno if i am in the top 100 though :P

You are member 542

wow, lots of 'oldies'

:)

I'm #6 :)
also im in carstairs and an alberta memeber now . just dont know how to change it

PM Sam chichlets or Tanker and they will change your group status for you.

Done

It worked quite well. I went into MEMBERS -> by JOIN DATE and could see 20 to a page with join date and last post/visit date. Couldn't see member number at that point but okay as I knew I was #80. Some have not been on almost forever or at all, but amazing how many are still around.

I found that member 100 was Guyzer who joined 20 Aug 04. I checked how many members from him back to #1 have been active in the month of Oct. 2009. I counted 24. That is surprisingly high from five years ago that there were that many still active in the hobby and spending time on the forum.

Or maybe not surprising. It is a very good fish forum.

Edited by punman