Request & Reply Line

fairdeal

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey harold i saw in the pictures listed "harolds cellar" a picture of a yellow synodontis catfish i tried looking them up but had very little luck what are they and can you get them again?

hey harold i saw in the pictures listed "harolds cellar" a picture of a yellow synodontis catfish i tried looking them up but had very little luck what are they and can you get them again?

These are specially bred in Asia and are actually a pigmentless syno as opposed to an albino. Depending on the exact type some go for a whole lot of money from what I've heard - up to $1200 US or more.

If and when I can actually get an Asian order together from a reliable source I will try to get some more as I have had several requests for them.

Hello - I'm looking for Apistogramma baenschi, Apistogramma bitaeniata, and Apistogramma sp. black-chin/Schwarzkinn. Do you ever see these on any of your supplier's lists?

Thanks in advance.

Jeff

The 1st 2 I see regularly but haven't seen the 3rd type that I can recall. The stock lists change constantly though and I can also ask my suppliers if they can get them.

• 1 month later...

Hello - I'm looking for Apistogramma baenschi, Apistogramma bitaeniata, and Apistogramma sp. black-chin/Schwarzkinn. Do you ever see these on any of your supplier's lists?

Thanks in advance.

Jeff

The 1st 2 I see regularly but haven't seen the 3rd type that I can recall. The stock lists change constantly though and I can also ask my suppliers if they can get them.
The 3rd one is more recently known as Apistogramma allpahuayo.

Thanks in advance.

Jeff

The 3rd one is more recently known as Apistogramma allpahuayo.

Thanks for the info - makes it a little easier to try and find.

I have a black in stock right now. I only bring piranha in for special requests.

What size do you have them at? And how much are you selling for?

Thanks in Advance!

The 1 I have in stock is 4 to 4 1/2" for $30. I can usually get them in 3 or 4 different sizes right up to 10".