Member's Tanks

Vallisneria

Great tanks, now i feel intimidated posting mine lol. Just did a rescape of my 45 Gallon Bowfront. Sorry about the image quality, im using my phone until i find a good camera for my aquariums ( the cool pix just doesnt cut it lol).45galjan2014_zps39944fa2.jpg

45gallon Bowfront

Pressurized C02

2x T5H0 bulbs

Cardinal Tetras, Ember Tetras, Red Phantom Tetras, Emerald Green Rasboras ( had them in my ten gallon but they didnt like it), Corydoras, Amano Shrimp, and a ton of Assassin Snails

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like the scape. I dislike 100% flat substrate the rolling hills look is nice. If you'd like your plants to boom in growth add a bit of Metricide.

Great tanks, now i feel intimidated posting mine lol. Just did a rescape of my 45 Gallon Bowfront. Sorry about the image quality, im using my phone until i find a good camera for my aquariums ( the cool pix just doesnt cut it lol).

45gallon Bowfront

Pressurized C02

2x T5H0 bulbs

Cardinal Tetras, Ember Tetras, Red Phantom Tetras, Emerald Green Rasboras ( had them in my ten gallon but they didnt like it), Corydoras, Amano Shrimp, and a ton of Assassin Snails

• 4 weeks later...

Here is my 230G Cichlid tank, recently moved stuff around. Stock list is pretty lengthy but ill shorten it a bit. Mbuna mostly (mixed cichlid purchase from LFS), Strawberry Peacocks, pair of Ruby Red Cichlids, OB Peacocks, Jack Dempsey's, 2 pairs of Breeding Red Jewels, Kribensis Cichlids, Oscar, Clown Loaches, Rainbow Sharks, Synos, Plecos, tons of Anubias, Java Fern and Amazon Swords.

2014-02-18193718_zpse25afcff.jpg

Edited by jeditait

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
IMG_20141123_111748827_zps4c9aeb0f.jpg?1

Setting up my basement tiki bar and i have three tanks down there. the first picture is my paludarium, just assorted tropical plants and the tank is still cycling so no fish yet. The second is my 75 gal amazonian tank with strictly tetras and cory's for the main fish. I have Ember, Glowlight, Cardinal, and Red phantoms. The cory's are Dwarf Cory's. as well as the usual suspects for the cleaning crew, algae eaters and amanos. I'll have the third tanks pics up when i can.

IMG_20141123_102530806_zps5799833a.jpg?1
Edited by armybubbles