Ace Fall Auction

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to ACE on another great auction !!!!!

Managed to sell a few fish and picked up some really nice additions to the collection.

Also got to meet and talk "fish" to couple of very nice members of the forum. Really enjoyed meeting you and look forward to meeting again.

Even the bad road going home didn't spoil our day at the auction ..... thank you ACE

Don't know about the Feb. auction, but plan to make it to the Convention and show/auction in May

You guys were fabulous! Good times all around, plus I so would change my name but that means I would have to make a new account :-(

You can just PM Tanker and he'll fix that for you.

so wait, the spring auction next year is in feb instead? is that what Im understanding?

We will have one in Feb. and a spring auction on the May long weekend along with our show and the Caoac convention that we are hosting. The reason for the extra auction is to help defer the cost of the show

"my cherry shrimp(my strain is starting to get bad teeth and quite enjoy playing the banjo)"

The cherry shrimp may just be evolving influenced by their immediate and urban environment?

Actually, I think they're originally from Edmonton so heredity trounced environment :flex:

I see your the lucky guy that got the super large red empress aah!