Finnex Led Lights Dealer Now In Canada

runningwild

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've bought fish from Rich many times, and he's great to deal with. We might be able to get a deal if we put together a group order... ;)

I've got a fugeray over a 10 gallon, it's a little too much light but it grows plants no problem. The fugeray comes with moonlights as well. It's a slim, low profile fixture with sliding adjustable legs. It's LED so no bulb replacement. I have T5HO fixtures of similar size and finding bulbs may be difficult and I spent about the same amount of money, with no sexy moonlights!

The spike moss and Fissedens love it. The crypts are growing great as well as the Anubias. Even the Downoi is happy.

The Ray 2 is a more powerful light, for deeper tanks or higher light environments, and comes in different configurations so you can get the spectrum(?) you want, for salt or fresh water.

The only thing I'm not clear on is warranty. When I purchased my light directly from Finnex it was understood that they would offer me no warranty on the product. There must be a mysterious force at work in Canada that makes the performance of LED lights dubious :eh: Not sure if this guy is offering warranty or has actually made a deal with Finnex. The disclaimer at the bottom of his website would lead me to believe that the American Finnex will not honor any warranty on a Canadian fixture. But this is just my speculation, the Force must be stronger up here!

And I've officially been watching too much Star Trek... Damn you NetFlix!!!

Am I reading this correctly ?

This is published for the 48 "dual 7k ( does that mean you get two units ? )

http://finnex.ca/shop/led-aquarium-lighting/finnex-ray-ii-ds-dual-7000k/

@ 18 inches the PAR value is 73. Moving to the right, along the X axis - it shows 9 inch @ 56 PAR

Is this telling us that 18 inches below the fixture and nine inches off centre the value is 56 ?

I am curious.

Hey guys, thought I would chime in here (I am the owner of finnex.ca). Slowly getting more and more stock, please be patient, a few guys out in Calgary area had lights shipped out today though :)

As far as other products go I was just speaking with my rep and its just not feasible to get the breeder boxes and such :( Shipping is a killer on them. So I will be sticking with just the lights.

I am placing orders about every 7-10 days right now and always ordering extras, so if there is something you are after please don't hesitate to send me an email, or place the order direct on the website. If I do not have the item in stock I will let you know as well as the expected arrival date (usually not more then 2 weeks). I only charge a flat rate of $11.95 shipping across Canada so that for sure beats the $25-30 out of the states plus duties.

Any questions please let me know.

As far as a group order, I am open to it.

Cheers,

Rich