Hey everyone

Ellie_A

Hi everyone. I finally got around to checking out this website and I'm wishing I had done it earlier!! Anyway here's some info on me: my name is Ellie, I'm 19 and as some of you know I'm the new fish and reptile department manager at the Red Deer Petland. I'm trying really hard to make things work in my department and I guess I'm having some sucess! Things are going slowly, but I guess that's expected. If anyone has any suggestions or comments for me I would love to hear them because every little helps and you guys are the people who really matter :D Please come in for a chat some time and let me know how I can improve things and I'll do my best to get them done. Thanks for allowing me to join this group.

Ellie!

Wow, I guess I'm not the only one who stays up until midnight lurking around fish forums! Thanks for the welcome. Please feel free to add me to your messenger lists so we can chat. Here's my current pet list:

1 pair (not yet proven) water dragons in a 140 gallon terrarium

2 armadillo lizards

2 fire belly toads

90 gallon african cichlid tank (mostly Tanganyika) including 2 Frontosas and a whole bunch (around 30) Julie transcriptus

77 gallon community tank: densely planted with lots of cories (green lazer, bronze, paleatus, albino), 3 clown loaches, 4 weather loaches, 7 harlequin rasbora, 5 congo tetras, 2 kissing gouramis, 2 bolivian rams, 2 blue rams, 3 bristlenose plecos and I know I'm missing something but I can't remember what.

4 bettas: various colors and tail types (it's very tempting to increase the quantity when I'm faced with so many everyday)

10 gallon tank: baby Senegal bicher waiting to be moved to my 33 gallon when I set it up.

yes welcome this sure is a great site, lots of information. and we love it when store people join, get to find out nice and early about new fish arrivals.

:welcome: Welcome aboard Ellie!

It is great to see a Fish Department Manager in that store who finally cares what matters to the customer. Nice change of pace. :)

As along-time customer/critic, I'm looking forward to seeing the changes and improvements.

BTW, getting fish from Spencer Jack is a grand way to start. :thumbs:

The Doc B)

• 3 weeks later...