Hi folks

pat

This is Pat from Calgary.

First, my apology to Oxquo for not saying hi sooner (I joined last week).

I guess I am just like the clown loach that I brought couple of days ago. Shy B)

Hopefully, one day, you will see me doing figure 8 around the forum.

A little about myself.

I have fish most of my life, but this is the first time that I am getting serious about the hobby. Serious enough to join a forum and read up on things. Currently, I have a 72G tank with 3 Goldfish). And a 29G with live bearer (Balloon molly, swordtail, platy). My kids just love it whenever new babies show up in the tank. Hence the reason for choosing live bearer.

I found this site after I stumbled onto Majesty Aquariums's site. Wow, I wish I can afford a home that can accomodate the "Crown Jewel" fish tank.

Nice to see you here Pat!

I also have a 29g with live bearers for my kids to enjoy. None of the fry have ever survived to adulthood because Mr. Betta loves live food, and helps control the population. :)

Becky

And talk about baby. My balloon molly is giving birth as we speak. I quickly put it into the breeding net when I saw something sticking out of her behind. Kids are at home for Easter break and they are jumping with joy watching the mother fish gives birth. Can't get a good picture with the net in the way :angry:

I have green tiger barb that help control the population too.

WELCOME PAT, ENJOY YOUR VISITS AND TIME WITH THIS GREAT BUNCH OF AQUARISTS.

I certanly agree with you comment - I am getting serious about the hobby. Serious enough to join a forum and read up on things.

The more a person interacts with other hobbiests, the more a person becomes involved and grows.

Smokey

B)