Request & Reply Line

fairdeal

Hi

Love pretty much all the Apistos and would like to purchase more of these fish...hard to find at LFS....can you let me know when you get some in?

Columbian suppliers have relatively few apistos much like Brazil. I try to get the harder to find or unusual varieties so there won't be any on the Columbian order.

Ok - well I am always looking - if you do get some in my email is mokkagurl@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Also do you have any synodontis multipunctatus left?

I will email if I get apistos in and yes I do have multis left. I have to tell you the wild caughts have much brighter colors than any of the tank raised I've ever seen. I hope Jorg will be able to get some nice pictures this weekend and post so you see what I mean.

Ok perfect :) Thank you!

Ill watch for your pics/email!

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Harold, I've read through this whole thread and as a Colombian, could you please please stop referring to Colombia as Columbia? Please? Also any brightly colored Metriaclima's of any sort or similarly compatible colorful males available? I'd do Peacocks but I heard/read that they aren't compatible long term. Thanks Harold.

Hi Harold, I've read through this whole thread and as a Colombian, could you please please stop referring to Colombia as Columbia? Please? Also any brightly colored Metriaclima's of any sort or similarly compatible colorful males available? I'd do Peacocks but I heard/read that they aren't compatible long term. Thanks Harold.

Thanks for bringing the spelling error to my attention - won't happen in the future. I'll be getting some metriaclimas on the next African order - just don't know yet what the supplier will have available.

That's a tad touchy.

• 2 weeks later...

First time on any forum so I hope I am posting this in the right place. I bought some Cichlids off of someone in Fort Macleod and I was told they came from Fairdeal's Fair Deals and I could get in touch with this person on this forum. I am looking for somewhere to buy Cichlids other than the pet stores. Also wondering about a particular fish that I got. It is an OB Peacock that is hot pink. Literally hot pink. Awesome colour, but it is incredibly aggressive for a Peacock and has a bump on it's head like a Blue Dolphin. Wondering where this fish came from, what is in it in terms of the hybrid and if you remember it. I was told he is one of a kind by the person that bought him from you.

First time on any forum so I hope I am posting this in the right place. I bought some Cichlids off of someone in Fort Macleod and I was told they came from Fairdeal's Fair Deals and I could get in touch with this person on this forum. I am looking for somewhere to buy Cichlids other than the pet stores. Also wondering about a particular fish that I got. It is an OB Peacock that is hot pink. Literally hot pink. Awesome colour, but it is incredibly aggressive for a Peacock and has a bump on it's head like a Blue Dolphin. Wondering where this fish came from, what is in it in terms of the hybrid and if you remember it. I was told he is one of a kind by the person that bought him from you.

Do you have a picture ?

I just got back from a 2 week holiday so am a little bit late in getting back. The O.B. you asked about must have been bought when it was a fry - don't recall any of my larger ones being pink or having a bump on the head which I have never seen before on any of my O.B's. The O.B.'s are all line bred so it is practically impossible to track the lineage of these particular fish. Most line breeders keep that a closely held secret. I bought the male and female adults from a local breeder as the male was simply magnificent - bright red with lots of blue on the face and upper body. I ended up getting rid of them all when I too discovered just how aggressive the males could be.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Harold, I am looking for some super red bristle nose plecos. If you have any or can get some ,I would like to buy some. Also I would like to buy some more oil cats too please. Let me know please and thank you

Have a good day

Pat

Hi Harold, I am looking for some super red bristle nose plecos. If you have any or can get some ,I would like to buy some. Also I would like to buy some more oil cats too please. Let me know please and thank you

Have a good day

Pat

Pat:

I don't have any of the super red BN at the moment but do intend to try and get some from the U.S. My problem is that all the people who have these don't have much else to go with them and the shipping from the U.S. is a killer if you can't make it worth your while by adding other fish.

The oil cats are all gone,

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Harold, do you know when the next shipment to Edmonton will be?

I may be interested in 15 of the pseudotropheus demasoni - 3/4 - 1" - $5 each

Also do you have any of the Mikrogeophagus ramirizi (Bolivian red rams)?

Thanks