Request & Reply Line

fairdeal

Do you ship to Halifax, Nova Scotia? If so what would be the approximate cost?

I ship anywhere in Canada that has a Westjet or Air Canada cargo terminal. 1 box is about $120 and that is the minimum charge for Westjet. Additional boxes are almost free - 2 would cost around $140 and 3 around $150. Air Canada is a little more expensive.

Harold

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Harold!

Will you be bringing in any rays anytime soon?

I haven't even looked at a stock list in the last 2 weeks - have to move some of the new arrivals 1st to make some room for any more orders. Rays would be pick up at the airport only but if you let me know what you want I'll be sure to call when I'm ready to place an order.

Hi :) this is probably a long shot but I'm looking for a synodontis granulosis, is there any way you can get one of these?

I will take a look at the stock lists which I get just before I order and see if any are available. I will email some suppliers now to see if they ever get them in as well. I would love a few of those myself.

Hi :) this is probably a long shot but I'm looking for a synodontis granulosis, is there any way you can get one of these?

I will take a look at the stock lists which I get just before I order and see if any are available. I will email some suppliers now to see if they ever get them in as well. I would love a few of those myself.

Me too

John

I am looking for 4 to 6 Apistogramma Cacatuoides. Just curious if you have any in stock or will be getting some in. Thanks.

Sorry - missed this somehow. If I bring any cacatuoides in it won't be until around the end of Aug.

Me too

John

What they said..... I would love a few

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I am located in Calgary and looking for a nice discus pair. Not sure if you could get me some, but do you know of anyone here in calgary who would be selling discus pairs?

Thanks

Hi

I am located in Calgary and looking for a nice discus pair. Not sure if you could get me some, but do you know of anyone here in calgary who would be selling discus pairs?

Thanks

My apologies - missed this one. I won't be bringing in any discus until I place another Brazilian order likely around the end of Aug.From what I understand these are now on schedule 3 and must have special permits in order to bring them in.

I don't know anyone who might have pairs locally right now.