Devastated

tc51

I just came down from my place and to my horror my beautiful male iceberg fryeri was lying on the bottom stone dead. I tested my water everything is normal all other fish are just fine.

No sigh's of any aggression on the body, he was fine at 6:00 a.m. this morning just swimming as per normal.

I can't tell you how I feel about this, he was my favorite fish, I have had him for over 2 yrs, and I babied him I feel so bad. :cry:

Tom.

R.I.P

post-6-1136572547_thumb.jpg

Sorry to hear that Tom. I recently lost one of my best adult female labs. I knew that something was off with her, and as I suspected she died due to complications from being eggbound. She looked better dead, than most labs I see alive & healthy. :(

Thank you to all.

I will really miss this guy he was a very special fish, major attitude, would not be pushed around, a real personality.

Now I am just pissed off I know I am not the only one, but I work really hard to make sure the tanks are well looked after, I spend a small fortune on equipment to try to ensure my fish get the best care I can give them. I feed them the best food on the market today[N.L.S.] So when this happens it pisses me off.

Well hey it's just a fish right.

really sucks dude - especially when it can't be explained

That is the problem everything is as always no viable reason at all.

Once again guy's thanks for your concern.

Tom

Hey , Tom sorry about your luck. Often times there's nothing you can do about it.Recently I nearly lost all of my fry/new tank stock last week. Neil and I somehow saved the the day through water changes and pure luck. Lesson learned : don't ever give up. I had a venustus that was stuck to a filter intake that is somehow still alive despite a major catastrophe.By the way how's you're azureus group?I could use a new male as mine has deformed uppper jaw from an injury received when I was at work a few months ago. What did you end up with?Let me know , because Mitch is coming up on Sundayto deliver the new tank. Thanks , Ryan