Hello

Nandopsis

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Everyone! It's taken me 2 years to post so here I go. I'm in Red Deer and have had several tanks about 20 years ago, I bred Angels and Bristlemouths which I sold to various stores. Just thinking about getting back into the hobbie and doing a lots of research on Co2 systems and aquascaping. :D

Edited by ClownLoach

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi im from hinton ab, i currently keep a 75 planted with malaysian driftwood. as far as fish go ive got a 12" jag , 9" green terror, 6" dempsey, 5" royal pleco and a 3" leopard frog pleco(love that little guy). anyway new to this great site and will hopefully get some pics up soon:)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

Im Miranda. Im 22 and I have discovered my love for fish and reptiles in the 3 years I have worked at petland. Just recently I met a fellow member named Jayba who has recently taught be so much about petstores and has given me guidance in terms of how to help my situation. Im thankful for people like him and I am excited to learn new stuff! I have a little 6.6 Gallon at the moment in which i have big plans for :) When my basement gets finished I would like a nice big tank but its a good start! I am excited to be part of this community!

Miranda

Hello, I am from Calgary and I am new here. I am not new to the hobby, but my knowledge is terribly outdated. trying to catch up with the progress :))

I am setting up a Sri Lanka river biotop - the one as close to reality as possible. If anyone has any suggestions, please do.

Znaika

• 2 months later...

Hi,

Im from Edmonton, im new to the aquarium hobby. I've been bit hard buy it and its fun confusing and kinda expensive on my fixed income. I'me paralyzed from my neck down, so take maintenance is tricky, i do follow a weekly water change/gravel vac schedule. I've got 2 tanks up and running with a 3rd on the way.

From username FrankSmithpost-5891-0-36899900-1343343075_thumb.jpg