Sometimes You just wanna cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

Pop Eye

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG. :o What a shock you have had. I am so sorry about your fish. :cry: I have had a whole tank crash but that was due to a disease and ammonia spike. To lose a whole tank of beauties is horrible. When you wrote that you put all your juvies in the tank, my heart stopped. I never put all of one type of fish into one tank for that reason. Hopefully you can rebuild your stock. Best wishes with that endevour.

That really sucks :( I'm so sorry . It's too bad they just can't lat us know when something i wrong, like a dog barking. They have those monitors that let you know temp.,PH,even nitrite but do they have an O2 one?Do these gadgets ring a bell or just change colour/light up?

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that Gina. I've never lost a whole tank full of fish, and I have no idea what I'd do if I ever did! Every time I leave the house for even a night I almost dread walking into the fish room for the fear that it might happen to me.

My only advice for the future would be redundency - I have at least two filters on all my tanks over 50 gallons (some have 3) just because I don't want to worry about what would happen if one were to give out on me at any point.

[The cause.................................

My bubble wand at the surface and no o2 in the tank...

I don't run any airstones. I use a variety of different filters - mostly canister. What caused the loss of o2 in the water?? Not sure I understand how to prevent this. I'm thinking of putting an airstone in my discus tank.